NURSES INTERNATIONAL – SEMINAR
You can help create open access materials that will help nurses in developing countries worldwide.
We can show you how.
Together in just a few hours, during just one weekend, we can help nurses help the world.
It all starts on Friday, January 12th at 7:00 pm.
Mark your calendar and please share this opportunity with your friends and colleagues. Nurses International will be hosting a special online seminar and workshop: Open Access Nursing Curriculum for the Developing World. Our speaker is Alex Berland Senior Advisor, Health Sciences, IUBAT, Dhaka Bangladesh.
Friday’s seminar will address why open access curriculum is needed, how it’s created, and the impact it can have worldwide. Just like the curriculum we’re creating, the seminar is open access. Simply join us online https://zoom.us/j/714667460
In just a few hours, you can make a lasting difference.
Saturday and Sunday, we will be hosting an online workshop to change an existing curriculum into an open-access curriculum. We will give you a specific assignment, detailed instructions, and the tools you need to successfully create open access content. Dr. Berland will guide the process.
If you’re interested in participating, please contact Nurses International President, Miriam Chickering at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Workshop Schedule:
- January 13th, 9 to 11 am Central Time https://zoom.us/j/227603128
- Session 1: Instructions for creating open access content will be reviewed and questions answered. Participants will begin preparing content.
- January 13th, 1 pm to 3 pm Central Time https://zoom.us/j/524937536
- Session 2: Resources for activities, case studies, and assessment items will be discussed. Participants will continue working on assignments.
- January 14th, 2 pm to 5 pm Central Time https://zoom.us/j/686695695
- Session 3: Peer review of assignments will begin. Participants will engage in peer review and finalize assignments.
We’ll work together online to complete our assignments and we promise that you’ll have lots of support and all of the tools you’ll need to be successful!
Join us and help nurses help the world. Your expertise is needed and your talent will make a difference for nurses literally everywhere. Thank you in advance for your support! Please contact us if you have any questions.